The Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R is a middle weight legend to sportbikes. The dominating 636 has returned to reclaim its place in the hearts of performance enthusiast. This mind blowing street machine is easily converted into a track day weapon, thanks to Hotbodies Racing’s world class race bodywork.
Top Factory supported teams choose Hotbodies Racing bodywork for one reason; to win races and championships. There is no compromising in professional competition. Our high-quality bodywork not only performs to rigorous standards, it’s priced for a privateer’s budget.
Installation Note: The lower does fit over the stock exhaust headers/catalytic converter, but it’s very close and you may want to add heat shielding to prevent the lower from overheating while not moving. If it overheats the paint may discolor and decals might peel off, we won’t replace lower if this happens to your bike.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Lightest bodywork available on the market.
- Four-harness fiberglass fabric for extra durability.
- Ultra Flexible for easy installation.
- Kevlar reinforced mounting areas.
- Finished in an automotive grade urethane primer;
Light Gray on the outside, black on the inside.
- AMA/WSBK Spec oil containment belly pan.
ReviewsWrite a review