*** HRC SPEC BW requires MotoHolders fairing stay to fit perfectly with the Upper. SBK Tail Requires Motoholders subframe ***
The Honda CBR1000RR has a long rich history of Superbike success. This exotic street machine is easily converted into a track day weapon, thanks to Hotbodies Racing’s world-class race bodywork.
Top Factory supported teams choose Hotbodies Racing bodywork for one reason; to win races and championships. There is no compromising in professional competition. Our high-quality bodywork not only performs to rigorous standards, it’s priced for a privateer’s budget.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Lightest bodywork available on the market.
- Four-harness fiberglass fabric for extra durability.
- Ultra-Flexible for easy installation.
- Kevlar reinforced mounting areas.
- Finished with an automotive grade urethane primer;
Light Gray on the outside, black on the inside.
- AMA/WSBK Spec oil containment belly pan.
ReviewsWrite a review