Top Factory supported teams like HANNspree Ten Kate Honda (WSBK/WSS), Team Reitwagen BMW (WSBK), Antonio Banderas’ Promo Racing (Moto2), Monster M4 Suzuki (AMA), Vesrah Suzuki (AMA), BMW Canada and many more teams worldwide use Hotbodies Bodywork for one reason; to win races and championships. There is no compromising in professional competition. Our high-quality bodywork not only performs to those standards, it’s priced for a privateers budget.
Installation Note: The lower does fit over the stock exhaust headers/catalytic converter, but it’s very close and you may want to add heat shielding to prevent the lower from overheating while not moving. If it overheats the paint may discolor and decals might peel off, we won’t replace lower if this happens to your bike. OEM Windscreen requires trimming, or you can notch the bodywork.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Lightest bodywork available on the market.
- Four-harness fiberglass fabric for extra durability.
- Ultra Flexible for easy installation.
- Kevlar reinforced mounting areas.
- Finished in an automotive grade urethane primer;
Light Gray on the outside, black on the inside.
- AMA/WSBK Spec oil containment belly pan.
ReviewsWrite a review